Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I have had this nagging feeling that I'm neglecting something....Oh yeah, It is my blog!!!  
I know, I seem to be doing that a lot but the thought of trying to catch up
 on the last 4 months have been a bit overwhelming.
So, I am going to touch lightly on a few key things and scrap everything else.

April - Celebrated 23 years of being Married.

May - Started work on removing mold from the downstairs bathroom.  
Which lead to finding mold in the upstairs bathroom AND the laundry room.
Spent 3 nights in a Hotel because we didn't have a working bathroom.
Have been living with partly working bathrooms ever since.
(shower upstairs, toilet downstairs)
Hopefully after 2 months we will finally have everything put back 
together in about another week.

Shae Graduated from Uintah High School.
Was one of the speakers at Graduation.

Garrison turned 21.

June - Shae turned 19. Went to Seven Peaks Water Park to Celebrate.

Amelia got a weekly babysitting job.

Eli has spent most of his time at the lake or on his skateboard.

Gary attended his 30 year class Reunion.

I attended my 25 year class reunion....What are we really that old?


July - After months of looking at property, houses and floor plans we 
FINALLY decided to build a new house.
We signed our contract July 9th and are waiting for all the permits 
to go through so they can get started.
Tentative day for closing October 18th.

AND we just attended the Burns Family Reunion.

So, that has been the last 4 months in a nutshell.

What is to come?  

 Yellowstone in August.

Finish getting the house we are in ready to Sale

Have a Yard Sale.

and hopefully not go crazy in the process!!!!




1 comment:

lnuccio said...

Glad to hear that you haven't been bored. Life is always full of fun and excitement. We are happy to hear about your family and the house. Love You!