While going through boxes and baskets that have been sitting around forever, I came across a couple of memory cards. I didn't know what was on them so I got out the card reader and this is what I found.........
We went to Arizona for my Niece Massiel's wedding.
While there we went to Castles and Coasters (have you seen the movie Vacation, where they pull into the parking lot at Wally World and they are the only ones in the lot and no one is at the park?) Well that is what it was like when we went to C&C BUT it was open.
It was nice that we didn't have to wait in long lines!
We also spent a day in Nogales Mexico. That was fun!
On our way home we stopped at the Grand Canyon.
The first stop the kids LOVED.
There was a tower you could go in and the canyon was so big and amazing.
After a few more stops the kids got annoyed
and asked why we kept stopping to see the same thing.
I guess one view is like EVERY view at the Grand Canyon!!!!
That night the only room we could get was a "smoking" room in the middle of nowhere.
I opened the window to see if I could get it to air out and ended up letting a moth the size of an Eagle (ok maybe a bat) into the room. Gary had to capture it in a pillow case and release it outside. Not a good experience! BUT looking back on it now, It was a great vacation!
It's fun to come across things and reminisce about the past!
No comments:
Post a Comment