Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pizza Dough

Yesterday was a little bit crazy, Eli had awards night for football and Amelia had Parent/Teacher Conference. As always, they were both at the same time SO Eli had me drop him off with his team and Amelia and I headed to her class room. Her report was awesome and she is doing real well in school!
After we finished there, we decided to run to the store. We have been out of milk and a few other items and I had decided to fix pizza/calzones for dinner. After walking around the store and getting a few items, I decided that I would just fix something easy and do pizza the next day. (It's too hard doing pizza when everyone is coming and going at different times because I make everyone the way each person likes theirs)
When we got home, I grabbed some bags and Amelia grabbed some bags and I went in to put groceries away. WELL, Amelia had put the bag with the frozen dough over on the table and I didn't realize it until today. When I went into the kitchen, this is what I found.........


NICE!!!!

I guess we will be having Tacos tonight and we will have to have pizza another day!

No comments: