We headed to Provo/ Salt Lake this past weekend
with a short list of things to do.

When we first got into Provo, we noticed that Krispy Kreme
had their "hot doughnut" light on so we decided to go get a dozen.
There is NOTHING like a hot KK doughnut!!
The kids have never seen the process of them making the doughnuts.
They were impressed with the glazing process.

This guy was at the counter.
I have NEVER seen such a perfect V-shaped uni-brow.
Can you say Wax Strip? Tweezers? Lawn mower?
You have to wear the hat while you eat the treat!
Thursday Morning Gary had to go and have a root canal at the Oral Surgeons.
He did real well but was drugged pretty heavily.
I took him back to the hotel and let him sleep
while the kids and I went shopping for a Homecoming dress.
(I forgot to take pictures of Gary while his face was swollen
but he looked a lot like Franklin the turtle)
After finding a dress and eating lunch we headed to Salt Lake.
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in West Valley.
It had 4 different pools, a playground and a waterslide.
The kids had a blast!
Gary spent most of the day in and out of his drugged stupor.
The kids just played, I made a trip to Old Navy and
we had dinner at a near by IHOP.
Friday the kids got up and swam, played tennis again and got ready to head into town.
Gary and I dropped the kids off at the Children's Museum.
We went to the Apple store to get our computer looked at.
(It was having problems the night before and we figured
we better have it looked at since we were near a store)
We used to go to the old Children's Museum all the time.
This is the first time that the kids have been to this new one.
They said they like the old one better.
Can you believe Eli got on a horse? Amazing!!!!
On our way out of town we stopped in Park City to eat
at our favorite place....El Chubasco and check out some sales at the outlet mall.
We found a pair of size 22 shoes at the Nike Store.
They were HUGE!!!!!
We looked on line to see who might have a foot that big.
It said that Shaquille O'Neil wears a size 23 shoe.
It just seems SO crazy, It was HUGE!!!!
After shopping and spending more money than I should have, We dropped Gary and Shae off with the X-Country team at their hotel and the kids and I headed home.
I will post pictures of Shae in her dress after Homecoming.
1 comment:
poor franklin.
and seriously with the unibrow!!!! It almost looks fake. what a freak!
Post a Comment