Today I can say Every Cloud has a silver lining.
The past few days I would have said "Every Silver Lining has a big huge black cloud!"
The reason being.....My silver lining (finally moving into our house)
seemed to be followed by a big huge black cloud.
Black Cloud.....My washing machine went out.
It was an easy part to fix but there were other parts on the verge of breaking down.
Rather than dump a bunch of money into something that could break tomorrow,
we headed down and bought a new machine.
The silver lining.... getting a new machine (bought the cheapest one I could find)
Black cloud....having to pay for it when it wasn't in the plans.
Black Cloud......We had some water in the basement and
couldn't find where it came from.
Well, we soon found out that it was coming up from the drain in the
mechanical room AND it wasn't just water. EWW!
Silver lining.....We were able to rent an auger and snake the drain.
Not sure what caused the problem but it seems to be fixed.
BIG HUGE BLACK CLOUD......Our renters are dead beat, story telling moochers
who don't pay what they are supposed to and expect others to take care of them.
Silver Lining........Eviction....Gonna be a process but I will get them out.
Other Silver Lining.......I think we have found a family who wants to rent the house AND
they can pay their bills!!!
Gary keeps reminding me just to take each day one at a time
and everything will work out eventually.
I'm sure glad I have someone that is level headed when I feel like my head
is going to pop off my shoulders and bounce down the street!!
Tomorrow is a NEW day!

No comments:
Post a Comment