Thursday, August 5, 2010

apartments...cars.....exhaustion OH mY!


This past week has been absolutely exhausting!!!
It started last week-end when Garrison's friend "J" changed his mind about moving,
leaving Garrison on his own in the apartment that they had put deposits on.


He spent the next few days trying to find someone else to go with him and take the extra room BUT so far he just hasn't had luck. I have stressed and worried about this for days now.

Monday morning we finished packing up the trailer and headed to Salt Lake.
(Garrison's friend Liezl went with us to help and so did Shae)

We got there, unloaded the trailer,
unpacked some things and headed to look at a car.........


This is what Garrison bought---
it ended up needing a bit of work and a stereo but I think he is pretty happy!


Tuesday-We finished getting the apartment organized
then headed to look at the car Shae wanted.........

This is what she bought......
She will be happy with her purchase when
we can get the horn fixed and it passes inspection.


My yard looking like a used car lot.

Well, we got Garrison all settled, bought two cars, traveled from one end of the valley to the other, spent more money than we wanted and have stressed enough to make my hair turn gray at lightning speed. When will I be able to relax?........When I die I suppose!!

1 comment:

Massie said...

Hi Tara,
I was wondering how everything went with Garrison's move. What a weekend! Hopefully he will be able to find a roommate soon, that is crappy! Love the cars, they are cute and cool ; ) Jelous of Shae's for sure lol!